Sunday, July 15, 2012

Getting Back at it

Rewrites on The Traveler are long since finished, as you might have guessed, and you will notice that I have posted the first two chapters here on my blog.  You will also notice I reposted all three short stories from Iden and the rest of Dying.  All those stories are available to buy on Amazon if you would like to take them with you. The Traveler is now available in print on Amazon as well as for Kindle and for Nook on Barnes and Nobel. 

In other news, I finished the first draft of another book, not affiliated with the Book of Iden series.  This one is called Nukular Wars in Space and is a Science Fiction Comedy.  I hope to have that ready for public consumption soon and will be posting some chapters.  You will probably not be seeing many short stories for a while as I have a lot of long projects in the works.  Thanks for bearing with me and reading my work.  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

-BL

No comments:

Post a Comment