Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to the Lyonbrary!

My name is Brendan Lyons and it is my pleasure to welcome you my blog.  Here you will be able to enjoy a variety of short stories and other writings and excerpts created by myself.  This is a big moment for me, as I have cultivated a love of writing since second grade when I created the wildly popular 'Nukular Wars in Space' (copyright pending) comic.  This childhood dream has come to semi-fruition with the online publication of The Traveler (part one of my fantasy series, The Book of Iden) on Amazon and the creation of this blog.  I hope you all enjoy reading my stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them.  Comments are encouraged, so let me know what you think.  I'll never get better otherwise!  Also, feel free list yourself as a follower.  I'm not 100% sure what that entails, but I promise I won't let it go to my head. 

I have already posted two stories for you to enjoy.  The first story, Slaughter, is a story about the immeasurable effects of war set in the mid 1800s.  The second story, Murdering Meredith Barr, is the first of  a series entitled 'Halliston City Stories'.  It deals with the theme of man's inhumanity to man and is set in a posh suburb of the fictional city of Halliston.

Coming Soon: Dying, Introduction and Part One: The Coma.  Dying is the story of a young man's quest for understanding, told in eight parts (not including the Introduction and Epilogue). 

Thank you and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment